My baby turned 4 last month! I can't believe it. I look at her and see how grown up she is, what a big girl she's becoming, but I also still see my little chubby cheeked baby, her soft skin, her silly faces and amazing giggle. Geez, why do they have to grow up so quickly?!
We started the morning opening Camryn's gifts from us. You can see the video here.
Camryn had a PJ's and Pancakes party and we invited over all the little girls in her class. Everyone wore PJ's, enjoyed yummy breakfast food, and had fun playing and doing crafts.
Gammy read to the girls while she waited for her friends to arrive.

The goodie bags were little milk cartons filled with candy and tattoos.

The girls enjoyed their "breakfast" in the dining room.

and the adults enjoyed some refreshments as well.







Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Camryn (video HERE) and then enjoyed cupcakes.



Later that day dad, Tammy, Christian, and Chesney came over to celebrate.




After they headed home Matt and the girls played hungry hungry hippos (which Maddy calls gulpy gulpy gator) which Camryn received from one of her friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment