Wow...so it's October now. I feel like all my posts start this way, time is flying, but I can't help but mention it. As I stop to post I realize how much time is passing and how quickly it's passing.
We enjoyed the last lingering days of summer riding bikes and getting in one more swim.





We've been adjusting to our schedules with the girls in different schools and juggling work, etc. We get some help around the house with chores....

We've been spending time at Anna and Jeff's doing some work. We went over there for dinner one night and Matt enlisted Jeff's brother in law.

Gammy took the girls out one night.


This is what my bed looks like most mornings, Camryn comes in while we're sleeping, hops in bed and by the time I get up my bed is totally over-taken!

Camryn has been getting a hold of my phone a lot lately so my camera roll is looking a lot like this...

and this...

We had a family cook out one night.

and the girls smothered Uncle Zach.

We spent a Sunday at Anna's. While Matt and Jeff installed lights we did puzzles like the cool people that we are. Just keeping our minds sharp.

Camryn had Danny the Dolphin for a weekend and this is her picture of her and Danny. I really don't think it gets much cuter than that!

When Camryn is not taking over our bed while we're fast asleep you can find her in her bedroom, lights on, covered in animals.

The house I grew up in, from birth through 4th grade was on the market so I got to see pictures of the inside. It brought back so many memories. I was hoping for an open house but unfortunately it sold so quickly I couldn't walk through it. I have a sad feeling it will be torn down for a much larger house to be built, as is the trend in Vienna these days, but maybe not!
Cams got a hold of my phone again while Matt was replacing our dishwasher. Ours has been broken for 2 months so it's so nice to have a dishwasher again!


This past week and weekend brought a lot of rain (and flooding in our favorite beach towns of OBX and Bethany, as well as many other places) so we spent time painting.

And having discussions while wearing wedding dresses.

Camryn picked out her outfit for school and wanted me to take a picture of her. Then she had to view the pictures to approve of them.
Camryn also keeps singing her class song (she's in the Dolphin class), which you can see her singing here. Maddy then needed to put on a show for me as well, seen here.


No comments:
Post a Comment