Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall fun - Uncle Zach's Birthday, Apple picking, Gymnastics and more

Seems like my posts went from weekly, to monthly, to seasonally.  It's like fall is disappearing before my eyes!

We've been having a very busy, fun fall so far.

Both girls are loving school.  We may have some rough mornings here and there but by the time we pick them up in the afternoons they are all smiles.

Camryn's teacher is really good about taking pictures and sending to the parents.  Here are a few of the ones of Camryn at school.





We've been able to play with friends a lot lately, which doesn't help with the "busy" part but sure makes it fun!



I'm really not sure when I took this picture, but it's the girls being girls.



The girls are both loving gymnastics.  I have so much fun watching them!

Here is Maddy on the bars.





We had dinner at Anna and Jeff's one night and Maddy and Camryn helped prepare dinner.  Maddy was grating the cheese and Camryn was making pesto :)



Funny face, but she was just so cute helping Annie make pesto.



Uncle Zach had a birthday, his 27th, so we all go together to celebrate at Gammys.







Maddy found these crazy furry boots at Gammys and was so funny wearing them around.





I got all my hair cut off.  The day before we had family pictures I made a hair appointment and decided it was time.  I was super nervous and it didn't help that once I got it cut Maddy wouldn't talk to me for a few hours, but we're all good now and I'm loving how easy it is!!



After I got my hair cut we headed to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Shane's so the girls could get a trim.  Aunt Lisa is still the only one that has cut there hair, they love it and so do I!!

Before we left they had to get in some fun with Shane.








































After Lisa and Shane's house we went out to see Whitney for a little bit.  She got the girls frozen yogurt and walked around this festival near her house with them.  Doesn't Cams hair look cute?  Aunt Lisa gave her bangs and we love it!  Perfect for the little monkey who never wanted us to do her hair!


Cash fell asleep watching the kindle.



This is how Maddy and Cash were watching cartoons the other night, back to back.



Camryn decided to rock some Redskins gear one Sunday.



And Maddy rode her bike.  I can't believe how big she is.  Last night Facebook notified me of a video I posted on that same day, 3 years ago.  It was this video.  I love this video and still remember that night like it was yesterday.  I wish time would slow down.  It's impossible to soak in every moment when you're so tired and busy and when it seems like you blink and another day has passed!!



She also wanted an action shot of her riding her bike towards me.



Columbus day was a school holiday so we went apple picking with some friends.













After apple picking we headed to a beautiful winery for a picnic and the kids were able to run around and play.  It was a gorgeous day.







And the grown ups enjoyed a glass of wine



Last week we had to take the girls to get their flu shots.  It didn't phase Camryn but Maddy was very nervous about it.  We all survived and went out for pizza afterwards.





The girls are starting to embrace the cooler weather.  New accessories (i.e. hats and gloves) excite them.





We went to friends house for some fall fun.  The kids got to roast hot dogs and make s'mores.



And Camryn decided she needs to sleep in her fuzzy slipper boots and keep a flashlight close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment