We are getting back into a routine and schools is going well for both the girls.
Maddy looks so grown up in this little blouse and skinny jeans. She keeps putting this on to wear to school, but it's still kind of warm for that so she wears it around the house instead.
Last Saturday was a rainy, dreary day. I was actually super happy about that. The girls had their first gymnastics class of the fall session Saturday morning. Camryn was in her own class and Maddy moved up to the Kindergarten class. The girls seem to continue to enjoy the class and it's so much fun to watch them!
We came home from class and baked homemade chocolate chip cookies.




Then the girls had a friend over to play. I'm pretty sure the dogs are planning to snatch that cookie right out of Makenna's hands.

They practiced hand stands in the front yard when the weather cleared.

And then Matt and I went out to a movie while mom stayed with the girls for a few hours.

Sunday we had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese followed by football at a friends house.

I've been working on a puzzle, I LOVE Puzzles, I just can't help it! Camryn or Maddy will come down to "help". They both try and help and I love when they do puzzles with me, but then Camryn decides she's going to take apart the puzzle instead of put it together...that isn't cool.

I was working on the puzzle the other afternoon and I was startled by something out of the corner of my eye. Luckily it was just some deer right at our window and not a person haha.

Camryns class went down to the creek at school yesterday. They made binoculars out of toilet paper rolls and wore old clothes to go down and play in the creek.

Camryn's teacher sent some pictures and I just love this picture of her with a worm. She loves worms and caterpillars and most recently, moths. She LOVES moths. We take the dogs for walks (the dogs are loving that I have a fitbit because we walk so much more now!!) and Camryn looks for moths. No joke, she looks for moths and then runs into peoples lawn and catches them and carries them home. The other day they were putting them in Maddy's fairy garden house. Last night I told Camryn to close her eyes and go to sleep and think of butterflies or the beach or whatever makes her happy and she said "and moths!".


In other big news Maddy started riding her bike with no training wheels this week. We've tried on and off over the last year and a few days ago she decided it was time, she jumped on, Matt gave her a push and she hasn't looked back sense. She's doing such a great job!!! I can really see how she's more and more confident the more she's at school. She's still quiet when people want to talk to her or neighbors ask her about school, etc. but in her own way she's slowly overcoming that and I'm so proud of her!


No comments:
Post a Comment