Last week was a busy one. Matt and I had a dinner for the parents of the board at the preschool on Tuesday night and it was a lot of fun. Friday Matt was off with the girls so he did a few things up at the preschool and took Maddy to swim lessons.
Look at the girls, happy as can be (with a little froggy on the window behind them).

We had a rough week of sleeping for Camryn but she seems to be getting back on track now. The other night she fell asleep with her head on my stomach and her feet on my arms...the way she falls asleep is so funny sometimes.


They both love sidewalk chalk but Camryn especially loves it. The second we open the garage she squeals with joy and runs into it to get her chalk.

The girls love to play hopscotch so I drew the squares for them and they both showed off their hopscotch skills. They were so cute doing their hopscotch I couldn't resist doing a few videos. Here and Here.
Friday night I went to a moms happy hour at a neighbors house with a few of the other moms from the preschool. It was a great time.
Saturday morning I was up at the church decorating for Vacation Bible School this week. The girls aren't in school this week because Maddy has vacation bible school each morning.
Then Saturday we had Aunt Lisa and Shane, and our neighbors over for a cook out. We had such a wonderful time!
Camryn waiting patiently for everyone to arrive.

Miss Sydney smiling for me :)

Once it started to get a little dark we were all running around trying to catch fireflies. Brings back tons of childhood memories for me when my cousins and I would be at Gigi's house and we'd build a fort with sheets over the clothes line, then fill that fort with so many fireflies it would just glow in there...


Needless to say everyone had a great time and by 10pm my two were passed out on the couch. Not only was Maddy hanging off the couch with her little undies hanging out but she was snoring like a champ. These pictures will embarrass her someday, but it was just too cute.

Sunday morning Camryn let me braid her hair for the first time. Of course it lasted maybe an hour before she pulled them out.

Mimi came down on Sunday because she was watching the girls Monday for us and that gave me some time to do a few things. I was able to finally try a recipe I'd been wanting to make where you use Yuca to make a Paleo friendly dough. It turned out amazing and was so easy!!

These look like peirogies to me but they were actually like a Reuben Empanada of sorts. Super yummy if I do say so myself!

And last but not least...a Camryn sandwich!


No comments:
Post a Comment