Last week Keren couldn't make it in to work, which at first was unfortunate but at the same time ended up meaning lots of quality time for Matt and I with the girls, and we loved it! We alternated days off and got to spend lots of time with the girls.
Monday Maddy went to school and Camryn and I ran errands, cooked, did chores around the house, etc.
Tuesday Matt had the girls. Camryn piled animals up on Callie.
And even let Matt do her hair!

Daddy took them to the mall, which is one of their favorite places!

Daddy wore them out.

Camryn took this picture of Maddy on Monday afternoon.

Wednesday Maddy had school again. It was pouring rain, such a nasty day. Camryn and I again ran some errands....I could get used to this :) and we went home and she helped me make dinner.
She wasn't too fond of the meat...

At one point she was quiet so I peaked in to check on her and she was sitting on Cash watching TV.

The girls also spent some time in a laundry basket.

And we played on the moon bounce multiple times last week.

Thursday Matt and the girls ran around, had lunch with Pop Pop, and played outside.
Friday I had the girls again and we were super busy. We made homemade jerky, which Maddy shoveled in her mouth while Camryn fed to the dogs.


We went to Costco and the girls were so good so they got to enjoy some froyo on the way home.

Once we got home I told Maddy we could have pajama day. It was pajama day at school, but since she doesn't go on Fridays she wanted to celebrate pajama day at home. We played out back.


Maddy showed me how daddy taught her to jump off the swing, she is really good at it!

We rode bikes.

We played on the moon bounce some more.

I must say, running around with these two all day sure is exhausting! Saturday morning Matt wanted to go for a run so the girls and I headed to the farmers market and the park.



The girls picked out strawberries, apples, and homemade apple cider donuts. They finished all 6 mini donuts on the walk to the park....they must've been good!



Saturday afternoon we headed out to dads for a cookout to celebrate Tammy's birthday.



Boxer pillow

The girls put on a few performances. You can see the video HERE.
Then Camryn stood on this concrete section in dad's yard. I'm sure it's septic, or well or something that I'm going to sound silly not knowing but anyways, she stood on it and got so upset when Maddy would stand on it or bother her. It was so funny. You can see her HERE, getting upset with Maddy then jumping right back in to her babbling/ordering everyone around.
It was a beautiful day!

Saturday night and Sunday Matt ended up coming down with something so he rested while the girls and I ran around on Sunday. Gammy went with us to gymnastics.


Followed by lunch at Luciano's with Gammy.

After lunch we went home to visit with our neighbors chicks. The girls got to visit them when they were really tiny and they've grown so much in the last few weeks. Maddy was great with them and loved holding them.

Camryn was quite the chicken catcher. She chased those poor birds down and snatched them up and handed them off to us. I'd hear squawking, look over and see Camryn holding one a little too tight by the neck. Poor birds. But overall she was very good with them and loved them too.



Maddy got to help Mr. B put fresh shavings in the chicks home.

We wrapped up Sunday with popsicles on the porch.

More swinging

And then a nice bath and some cartoons. Phew...by Sunday night I was beat! I'm so lucky to have Matt around so much that when he's out of commission and I'm on my own it truly is exhausting. But again, all the time with the girls was amazing. I'm so glad we got to do so much together last week!
Gosh can you believe Maddy's birthday is right around the corner. May is looking super busy for us, I'm sure it will fly by!!

No comments:
Post a Comment