Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Madelyn

Dear Maddy,

Wow.  I don't even know where to begin.  How could you possibly be turning 4 today?  Where has the time gone?  From the second Daddy and I found out we were having a baby you've brought joy to our lives.  You are the most precious, beautiful, sweet, kind little girl.  I feel so blessed and eternally grateful to have you as a daughter. 



































Every day I spend with you is an immense blessing and I don't think I'll ever be able to explain the love your daddy and I feel for you.  I can only hope that one day you're lucky enough to have children of your own (if that's what you decide you want) and only then will you begin to realize the love we feel for both you and your sister!






You truly are a princess, and that's all you, I think you were born a little princess and you're just rolling with it.  You love unicorns and princesses and all things girly and that's our Maddy and we wouldn't have it any other way! You love to dance and sing and be the center of attention, but only when you're most comfortable.  You are shy and quiet, sensitive and a bit emotional when you're out of your element, but that's all part of what makes you who you are.  You've grown and learned so much this year and we are so very proud of you. 




We love everything about you and can't wait to see you continue to grow and learn.  Happy birthday Moo Moo!!!

Love,

Mommy & Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment