Camryn has been doing so well potty training this week...or so Keren says. She has been waking up dry from her naps and only going potty on the toilet...until we get home. Once we get home she says poo poo and takes off for the bathroom, I put her on the toilet, she unrolls a bunch of toilet paper, throws it in the toilet, jumps off, and flushes it...then expects a Skittle. Only problem is, she hasn't gone potty. Then she won't let me put a diaper on her so most nights end in accidents but still, during the day she's doing awesome! She's growing up and its so sad. I think we're moving out of diaper territory and into Pull-ups!! I'm so proud at how well she's been doing with it all.
Camryn also loves to hide from us. She'll leave the kitchen when I'm cooking and if I don't see or hear her running around I stop and go look for her, I quickly check the stairs, no Camryn, walk around, call her name. Then I look behind the front door and she'll be standing there so quietly...hiding from me.
Maddy is such a great big sister. She gets aggravated with Cams, but usually puts up with it. When Camryn is having a fit about something Maddy will give her a kiss or distract her and then run to me to tell me she made Camryn stop crying, such a nice treat for mommy and daddy.
Here is Camryn stealing Maddy's goldfish. And she doesn't only steal them for herself, she gives them to the dogs. When I take them and only give them to her when she eats them, she'll put them in her mouth and then spit them on the floor for the dogs...I'm not sure what agreement Camryn and the dogs have, but they must be paying her well for her to try so hard to feed them.
A police officer and McGruff the crime dog went to Maddy's school Wednesday. Maddy's teachers also said she had such a great day at school. She has been timid and usually sticks with her buddy Sydney but apparently yesterday she was just awesome and branched out a little, makes me and Matt so happy. It's so nice to hear she had such a great day.
I hope this is the only time she ends up in a paddy wagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment