Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

Last week was Halloween and the girls had a blast!!  Maddy said she was going to be Cinderella, and she told her class she wanted to be a "cow with black and white spots".  Then Halloween rolls around and she decides to be Snow White.  Camryn was supposed to be an ice cream cone but refused to let us put it on her, so she was a princess, using one of Maddys old costumes.  Mom came over to pass out candy while we went to the neighbors to trick or treat.







Our girls go nuts for candy.


Then I finally got to meet my friend Pam's baby.  They live in NC and were up for the weekend.  Baby Kirra is so cute and just perfect, I wanted to take her home with me.


Camryns been doing so well potty training....for Keren.  She hates when I try to put diapers on her so I finally gave up the other day.  She peed on the chair and bathroom floor, but also went in the potty so I'll say that's a good thing.  She loves to say "poo poo" and run to the bathroom full speed, sit on the toilet, grab some tp, throw the tp in the toilet and flush...no pee pee or poo poo in that scenario..but she'll learn.  Keren says she does great during the days.


Camryn has marker all over herself.


Saturday was fall clean-up at the school.  Matt being the building and grounds board chair had to organize the whole day.  There was a huge turnout and the weather was great.  The owner of the school just loves Matt!


Saturday evening Camryn and I went out to see Whitney.  THIS video or Camryn with Abby (Whitney's dog) was so funny.  Whitney kept telling Camryn to get Abby and right at the end it looks like Camryn's about to pounce on her.  We were cracking up.


Maddy went home with Gammy Saturday and had a sleepover.  They went shopping, made jewelry,  did crafts.  Sunday morning they went to breakfast and did some more shopping.





For Halloween our neighbor Lily made the girls special little goodie bags so Maddy painted her a picture frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment