Wow I feel like we've been so busy since I last posted. Thursday night Matt headed to MD with the girls. Matt helped his brother do some work at their house and the girls got to have fun with Mimi and their cousins and aunt and uncle!


I had to work Friday so I stayed home...and got to go out to happy hour with Whit, mom, and Anna :)

Matt arrived home Friday night with two pooped little girls!!
Saturday mom hung out for the day and stayed the night since she was watching the girls Sunday while we went to the Ravens game. My first NFL game (a birthday present from my dads friend!!). We had an amazing time and our seats were 6 rows back...so much fun. And the Ravens won in overtime.
On the way to the game we stopped and got crab cakes at G&M...yum!




Both girls have nasty coughs and colds but they are still in pretty good spirits. The weather wasn't too cold this weekend so we played outside a bit. Both girls helped pick up leaves.






Let's see...what else did we do....
Camryn and Maddy had a little screaming match in this video.
Matt painted Maddy's nails.

The girls used their daddy as a jungle gym.
Camryn had a nice long phone conversation with someone.

She also pulled out the letter magnets and put them all on the fridge

Camryn played with the dogs who were chasing her flashlight...this video is really cute.
Maddy painted.

It was our turn to provide snack for preschool so Maddy and I made "Maddy Mix". It had to be nut free and a healthier snack so we made little bags for all her classmates of Cheerios, cranberries, banana chips, roasted sunflower seeds, and mini marshmallows bits (like the ones you get in hot chocolate, super yummy). I must say it was a very delicious mix! Maddy has been doing awesome at school. When I dropped her off today her teacher told me how she's branching out, making new friends, and no tears the last 2 weeks, whooo hooo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment