Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Silly girls

Today was unseasonably warm so I took the girls to the park while Matt made dinner (double win for me!). Before we left for the park Maddy insisted on changing her shirt, saying her new choice in shirt was "SO beautiful". Then she told Matt she didn't like fire trucks, telling him she didn't like them because she wasn't a boy. We always get a good laugh from her.

During bath Camryn sat under the faucet and occasionally opened her mouth to drink some water. She giggled while doing it. She Loves water! She has also been taking steps more frequently. Still very wobbly, but steps none the less. She still wakes twice a night pretty consistently. It's almost D day though. I'll have to draw the line at 1 year. 1 year without a full nights sleep (except the occasional night away) is where I'll have to draw the line.

Speaking of nights out, Matt and I get a night away in about a week and a half and I can't wait for some time with my hubs. Happy early valentines day to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment