I can't believe we will be celebrating Camryns birthday in 2 short months!
Now a days Camryn is on the move, she crawls at super sonic speed and stands constantly. I'll enjoy these few days or weeks before she starts walking.
She has four teeth on the top and two on the bottom. She loves bath time, I think she will be our water baby. She usually wakes every four hours at night (ugh) but is pretty easy going and a dream to be around otherwise. She loves to make noises, and says mama and dada. She would eat ritz crackers all day if she could. She loves the dogs and picks on Cash every chance she gets.
Her smile and big eyes always catch people's attention when we are out in public. And Camryn ADORES her big sister!
I have to say it again, I can't believe it's been 10 months already...slow down Cams. I love you sweet girl!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment