Friday, January 25, 2013

Playing with pictures

This post is really just for me to share my latest obsession. It's the Over app that allows me to put cool fonts on my photos. It combines my love for nerdy quotes and my love for photography and allows me to pretend to be creative! Here are some of my faves so far.

Oh and a tidbit from tonight...Maddy told Matt that he was her hero (doesn't your heart melt?). Then in the playroom Camryn was using a walker toy and Maddy wanted it. I told her she knew how to walk and didn't need to use it. So what does she do but throw herself on the floor and claim she can't walk. DRAMA Queen. Then I was leaving her room tonight and as I'm leaving out of nowhere she says "mommy you're so nice". Haha she cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment