Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Almost Christmas!!

Wow, tomorrow is Christmas Eve, where did December go, heck where did Fall go!?  I feel like we wrapped up summer and all the sudden it's Christmas.  I'm pretty excited for Christmas because the girls are at such wonderful ages!  Maddy excitedly searches for Elf every morning when she wakes and continue to ask how many days until Christmas!

The other night Santa rode through our neighborhood on a fire truck, blasting holiday music and tons of lights.  We went to friends house for pizza and watched Santa drive by as he does each year.

The girls with Spider Man :)





Camryn just hanging out watching Frozen in her PJ's with a pair of Maddy's old tennis shoes on.



All this pre-holiday fun has taken it's toll on all of us.  The girls have been sick for what seems like weeks now.  Maddy just finished up a prescription from her last dr. visit and I was at the dr. yesterday for a double ear infection.  Matt isn't feeling well but has not made a trip to the doctors yet.

Daddy squeezing in a nap between Christmas at Dad's and our friends holiday wine tasting party.



Ear infection or not I was off with the girls yesterday so I made use of my time and went to get new glasses, which I've been meaning to do.  Camryn and Maddy helped me pick out my new pair (below) (...to add to the illnesses Camryn's eye lid was red yesterday but I'm hoping that clears up since it didn't seem to be bothering her, it's always something though, winters are tough!!)



Camryn had fun trying on glasses.  Maddy was less than thrilled to have to do this with me, she's a home body and just wanted to go home and read her library books and watch a movie.



When we got home the girls couldn't decide on a movie so Maddy happily laid in our bed watching Hello Kitty.  I went up to check on her and found her and Cash cuddling.  It was so cute.



Last Monday Matt was off with the girls and they went up to Middletown to pick up 1/4 of a cow.  Maddy was a big helper and loved packing the meat in the cooler ha.







































They also went to the Creamery to visit with the calves.






They also got to stop by Mimi's and visit.

A few pictures from the wine party we went to.




And last but not least, Matt's braiding skills!  He braids Cams hair and she loves it!  (don't mind the scratch on her face, she was just mauled by a classmate, but her teacher told us how well she handled it and was very proud of her, Cams is tough!)


No comments:

Post a Comment