We've been busy revving up for Christmas! We've had the Holiday House at the preschool, the girls attended a holiday concert with Gammy and Aunt Anna, and we had our 3rd annual Cookie Party!
One evening Aunt Anna and Gammy picked the girls up and took them to the Tiny Tots holiday concert.


We also had the holiday house at the preschool. The girls both sat on Santa's lap and told him what they wanted for Christmas.

And they did crafts.

And rode the pony.


They were twirling around in their dresses before their holiday performance started.


I think Camryn may have been one of the only Tadpoles (2 year olds) to sing. She snuck in next to Maddy (in the picture above) but they found her and moved her over to her classes area.



Here are 2 videos of their performances. Holiday Performance Part I & Part II
After the holiday house the girls went with Dad and Tammy and they met Aunt Anna for lunch. The girls then had a sleepover at dads because Matt and I had a friends birthday party to attend that night.

Camryn and Rosco fell asleep first.

On my Monday off the girls and I went to Tysons to meet Mimi and AB. It was the first time the girls had been in the Disney store. Of course they LOVED it. We also went to the American Girl Doll store and Maddy was in heaven!

Last but not least, we hosted our Cookie Party. It's always so much fun, but boy am I glad that's behind us. I feel like now I can relax and enjoy the holidays because all our entertaining is over :)
Before all our guests arrived the girls had a secret Santa gift exchange with a few of their friends. I took the girls out to get gifts for their friends and they chose the gifts all on their own. It was really cute.



We set up cookie decorating in the kitchen. Matt made me promise we'll move away from sprinkles next year and use less messy things, like M&M's and gum drops...we'll see about that!

Most of the time Camryn was just squirting icing straight into her mouth!







Santa and his elf made an appearance again this year. Some kids were ecstatic, others terrified, but it was a great time and for the first year both my girls sat on Santa's lap.






By the end of the night the girls were pooped. Kendall and Maddy curled up in the sleeping bag to watch a movie.

Camryn loves Whit.

After seeing Santa multiple times over the last few weeks the girls were inspired to pretend to be Santa. You can see in this video. It was adorable!
The day after the party we cleaned up and tried to recover from all the excitement.


Recently the girls have gotten a kick out of letting the dogs give them kisses, I personally think it's gross but they crack up. In this video poor Camryn keeps standing there with her eyes closed asking Callie for kisses and Callie just isn't interested, meanwhile Cash is giving Maddy enough kisses to last a lifetime.














No comments:
Post a Comment