Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween, the Lake, and Goofy Girls

Last week was Halloween!!! So in honor of Halloween I put together a collage of our last 4 Halloween's.  My how they've grown!!



Maddy was a Queen and Camryn was a fairy.  When picking out her costume with Gammy, Maddy said she didn't want to be a princess she wanted to be the Queen.  Their costumes fit their personalities pretty well if I say so myself!





We went trick or treating with our neighbors and the kids had a blast.



Checking out their treats






Candy wasted.





Last weekend we started tiling our floors (the girls insisted on wearing their costumes all weekend).



The girls were helping hand Matt spacers while they waited for PopPop and Miss Tammy to pick them up for their trip to the Lake!





Getting ready to degloss the cabinets.



While the girls were at the lake Matt and I finished tiling the kitchen floor and got the cabinets ready for painting.  (we plan to paint them white in hopes that it gives our kitchen an affordable face lift :)

At the lake the girls hung out around the campfire.







And made funny faces





And got PopPop to bead with them.



When I asked Maddy what they did at the Lake she said "eat a lot of candy".  haha I thought that was hilarious...and the fact that my super strict father thinks his grand babies can do no wrong and will deny them nothing, I'm thinking that may be true!!

Last night the girls were doing puzzles on the iPad and then just being goofy. The videos are HERE and HERE.  I was trying to get some video of Camryn talking, just because I don't feel like we have much video of her talking and I find it so funny she's just cheesin' for the most part and Maddy is like putting on a show, fixing her hair and doing all the talking, so typical, ha.

Camryn had her ENT appointment this week.  They say fluid in her ears is causing her to not hear very well and we have a month of nasal spray and then we'll go back for another appointment and a hearing test.  If the fluid has not gone then she'll need tubes in her ears.  When at the doctor Cams is so good!  She doesn't mind the dr. looking in her ears and is always just SO GOOD, I'm very thankful for that!

The other night Maddy fell out of her bed.  I woke to a loud thud, followed by her crying so we went in there and while Matt was comforting her I moved all the books from her bed.  She likes to read before bed so she had stacks and stacks of books on the end of her bed, which I moved so they didn't fall in the middle of the night.  In the morning she woke up and came downstairs.  I asked if she remembered falling out of her bed and she didn't, but she did seem very concerned as she was telling me how all her books somehow moved off her bed in the middle of the night.  The look of relief on her face when I told her I'd moved them was priceless, it was so adorable...I guess you just had to be there to see it!

Cams got on the floor the other night and was loving on and talk to Callie.



No comments:

Post a Comment