I'm playing catch up here...we went to Lake Anna two weekends ago and have been so busy I'm just now getting to the blog.
So the weekend before last we went to Lake Anna with Dad, Tammy, and Christian. We had a blast. The girls woke up and got in the lake and swam all day, Maddy would get out here and there to fish, and they'd go for paddle boat rides with daddy and boat rides with Pop Pop.


We got some night crawlers to fish with and the girls loved them. Camryn adopted one of them and carried it around with her, and while she'd swim she'd have one of us watch it and then she'd get out of the water to check on it. She took it on the boat ride, she held it (in the box) the whole ride home...she loved that worm. Then we got home and she lost it while playing at a friends house haha.




Worm on the boat


Checking on worm while swimming.




Way out there in the paddle boat.


The girls wouldn't even get out of the water to drink anything so I had to hang off the back of the boat with drinks so they'd stay hydrated...spoiled I know.

They took turns shooting the pellet gun.


Camryn shot the can right off the stump on the first try so the reaction I captured (on the right) was funny.





In true form, Camryn didn't want to keep her clothes on.

Saturday morning Matt and I got to go for a nice 6 mile run at the lake. It was so quiet and pretty.





Worm on the ride home.

After she lost worm at a friends she found a frog.

Last week we made side walk paint and the girls had a good time.






The girls cuddling on the couch.

I went out to Whitney's house one night to have dinner with Whitney, Courtney, and Whitney. We had a great time and it was nice to get to spend some time with them!

Friday Anna and I took the girls shopping with us (so I could use my b-day gift card to loft from Dana!!!!). We stopped by Whole Foods and Aunt Anna got the girls cookies and lollipops, ha.


No comments:
Post a Comment