I'm trying to play catch up here so I'll start with the weekend before last. We had a birthday party for a friend at an indoor playground in Ashburn and the girls had such a blast. It was funny because when we first arrived Maddy was holding Camryn's hand and they were doing everything together, but the more comfortable Maddy got, the less she bothered with where Camryn was. Eventually Maddy was running all over the place and you'd hear Camryn saying "sistaaa, sistaaaa" and you'd find her at the top of the maze and Maddy would already be on the other side of the room. It was quite funny.








Camryn definitely held her own with all the bigger kids. We signed her up for gymnastics starting in September and I'm hoping she just loves it, it seems to be right up her alley!
After the party we stopped at Lost Rhino brewery for a few minutes. The girls entertained themselves with their goody bags.

Let's see...other things we've done over the past few weeks included....
Making pizza (the girls seemed to love to make the pizza but I'm pretty sure they ate no more than 1 slice...maybe). And it was delicious (I tried it/ate it all).




Maddy did a ton of fishing. It's so cute when she goes fishing because she'll actually wear pants...we're not used to seeing her in pants!!



Fishing with friends...

Camryn isn't as fond of fishing so her and I hang at home sometimes and play with side walk chalk, which happens to be one of her most favorite things to do these days.

Maddy had swim lessons and when we were getting ready Camryn insisted on wearing a suit as well so I asked the teacher if she had time to give Camryn a lesson and she did. So Camryn had her first swim lesson.


Gammy stopped by and tried her hand at selfie taking. (Maddy and Camryn will have to teach her a thing or two).

The girls helped daddy wash the truck.

When I got back from my run one day Maddy was waiting for me because she wanted to go running with me.


The girls were out of school last week so Mimi watched them Monday, they were with my dad and Tammy Tues-Thurs. and then we left for Lake Anna for the weekend on Friday morning. It was a busy week for the girls!
On Monday Mimi took the girls to the library and out to lunch.


Tuesday morning Tammy picked the girls up and they did all sorts of fun stuff. They went to an indoor bounce house/playground to burn off some energy, followed by a trip to the movies to see Planes.
They got to meet Pop Pop for lunch.
And build forts and play dress up.

I'm pretty sure Maddy has a face covered in lip gloss here.

They visited Chesney at band camp.

And spent some time at Chuck E Cheese.


We spent last weekend at the Lake so I'll hopefully be getting to that post here soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment