Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snowy Valentine

We got our first big snow storm in 3 years last week.  I think we ended up with between 14-16in. of snow.  The girls liked playing it.  Matt dug paths for the girls and Maddy ventured off it and Matt had to go get her ha.  With all her snow stuff on and how deep the snow was she couldn't move.



While I love the snow...and snow days :), I think we're ready for spring.  We're getting a little stir crazy...

We make pretend glasses:


And play farm in our undies:


We have indoor picnics with friends:


And make breakfast in extravagant dresses:


We've been painting:


And playing with stickers:


And playing with Legos:


Camryn even finds excitment in picking on Matt while he's sleeping.  She will quietly sneak up on him and then just poke him haha.  It's pretty cute, and Matt isn't the most graceful when he's woken out of a sound sleep so it actually is quite entertaining.


Friday was Valentines day.  We went to our favorite spot...Zinga


And we picked up Aunt Anna and got dinner and drinks at Whole Foods.  It was actually a lot of fun!  

I tried to get a picture of Anna, Camryn, and Maddy but Maddy kept jumping in front of Camryn (Camryn is actually on that chair right next to Anna but Maddy is completely covering her)...


Matt let the girls pick out my Valentines day present and I'm pretty sure it was all Maddy considering I got purple sequenced slippers...very flashy and sooooo Maddy and I Love them.

Here are 2 of my cute Valentines:




We were itching to get out of the house so we headed to dads on Sunday.  The girls helped PopPop and Uncle Zach make muffins and cookies




The girls were being goofy in the car...They love Nutella and had it all over themselves!






The girls stayed out at Dad and Tammys on Sunday since Monday was a holiday.  Now it's Tuesday...back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment