So besides watching the super bowl we went to see Frozen. Mimi came down and took the girls to their very first movie at the theater The girls were amazing!!! Maddy sat in my lap and Camryn in Matts and they didn't make a peep or move for that matter. We had an awesome time!
The girls on the way to the movie....
Thursday of last week we went to dads so Matt could help him hook up some new speakers. We had dinner and hung out. Camryn and Maddy both loved the big tv screen.

Friday the girls got to go hang out with Gammy and Aunt Anna. They had dinner and did all sorts of Valentines day crafts. They made a bunch of valentines day cards and even made heart chocolates! They were going to have a sleepover but have had colds that have meant not getting the best sleep at night so we had them come home so they could try and get a goods night rest in their own beds. While they were with Aunt Anna and Gammy I was able to go out to dinner with my girl friends. It's always a great time when I get to spend some nice quiet hours out with friends!!
Camryn's been working out...doing push-ups on the table....
And working her arms here.....
I was able to go for my longest run to date on Saturday before the movie. It was also the first and probably the only time I'll be #1 in distance on Nike Plus (because it was the first day of the month haha).
Prior to the Super Bowl we went to a birthday party. The girls had a great time playing with friends and they especially loved this princess microphone they got to play with.
Camryn has been really in to puzzles lately. She'll sit and do the same puzzle a dozen times before she gets bored.
Camryn loves her gummi vitamins, last night I made her smile for the camera before I gave it to her, she's so cute...both of our girls are. We are so very lucky. Our girls are just so amazing!!
I don't have many pictures of Maddy this week. She's usually off in her room changing her clothes or dressing up. She also loves crafts and can usually be found helping herself to markers or paints or cutting paper into really small pieces all over the house. All is good until Camryn gets a hold of a marker...








No comments:
Post a Comment