Some of my favorite moments from 2013 are:
- Maddy starting preschool
- Watching Camryn grow so much, learning to walk, talk, and even sleep in her big girl bed (last night being her first night!!)
- I turned 30 and Matt threw me an amazing party
- We did a lot around our house, cutting down some trees out front, expanding our driveway, regrading our side yard, and building our new deck and screened in porch
- We ran in a bunch of races, the Lozilu Womens Mud Run being my favorite!
- Matt and I were able to get away for 2 weekends, once to Fredericksburg and once to Rocky Gap.
- We were able to take 2 vacations to the beach, once to Bethany and once to VA Beach
- Maddy outgrew her dairy allergy!!!!
There are a ton of other wonderful things that happened this year, but I'll stop there.
On to our NYE celebration...
We've all been sick lately, the girls both have strep, so our NYE was pretty tame.
We had to work, but then spent the afternoon playing with the girls.


Mom came over and we had a yummy dinner. Maddy was loving the lobster :) Camryn isn't seen in this photo because she doesn't eat much of anything. I'm pretty sure she was running around with out her clothes on at this point.
I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. Here is to a happy, healthy 2014. I have never been happier, I am so lucky to have my wonderful husband, daughters, family, and friends. I hope to continue enjoying every little moment with our two stinkers and can only hope this year is as good to us as last year was.
And just for fun here is a wrap up of our 2013 via my Instagram photos. (there was audio but youtube removed it...)

No comments:
Post a Comment