Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Home stretch and Our little star

I spoke with Hopkins yesterday and they said we could start the final phase of Maddy's milk detolerization.  She's ready for straight milk.  She is to receive 1 tsp of straight milk (yogurt, ice cream, cheese, milk) for 2 days, then 2 tsp for 2 days, etc. until she reaches 4 oz.  We started yesterday with 1 tsp of whole milk mixed in her almond milk.  We haven't told her yet because I think there's a mental side to it all, I don't want her thinking she's having any sort of reaction.  Last night she was in a great mood, no reaction.  If we continue on the path of increasing every other day that puts us at 4 oz. on December 6th at which point Hopkins said we can consider her allergy free!!!!

Both girls were in such great moods last night.  Here is a video of them doing ring around the rosey:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7DWlE_3_g

Maddy likes to make up songs and preform, here is her latest creation.  American Idol here she comes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUhDs5MIMw

No comments:

Post a Comment