Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome Fall

Sunday was the first day of Fall.  I can't believe it.  Seriously where did September go!?

Life is great.  The weather has been beautiful, Maddy's slowly adjusting to preschool, Matt doesn't have any projects going on which means we get a lot of nice family time.

Maddy now loves to carry a huge basket full of babies (and cars and whatever else she can find) around with her, out to the porch, into the family room, up to her room, you name it.  At bedtime she has to lay them all out on the bed or floor.  She spends so long doing this it cuts in to book time, but she doesn't care.  Taking care of her babies is her nighttime priority.


Smiling before preschool the other day.


We like to spend most of our free time on the porch.  The girls are watching cartoons before bed while eating a snack.  We LOVE our porch.


Both girls love playing soccer.


Daddy showing Maddy how to jump rope.


We had friends over Friday.  The girls love playing with their friends!




Maddy decided she wanted to ride on the car too.  It is definitely not made for 2 but they made it work.


Maddy and I made cookies and here she's sharing the dough with Camryn.


How cute is she in her leotard and apron!?  She had dance class Saturday and didn't want to take her leotard off afterwards.


We love when Whitney comes to visit.  I really am so lucky to have such a great friend who loves coming over and spending time with my kids!


Maddy rocking her Flacco jersey and putting her babies to bed.


Camryn and I made homemade pancakes Sunday.  Then Maddy came down in time to help me pour and flip them.


Maddy loves watching football with her Daddy.


Austin and Zach came over for football too (picture courtesy of Maddy)


I think she likes football food more than the actual game.


I had to work a little on Sunday so Matt and the girls hung out.  Camryn literally hung out


And they made a paper mache Mickey.  Very impressive daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment