Maddy playing with her new sticker books on the drive down to the beach, thanks to Gammy!
The girls checking out the ocean when we arrived.
Matt and Maddy swimming while Camryn checks them out.
Little sunscreen model.
There was a little bit of rain one day. Maddy looked so cute walking down the street with this giant umbrella.
Camryn had the worst tantrum we've experienced to date. She screamed one morning for over an hour. I was worried the neighbors would call the cops ha. This is her towards the end of that tantrum. And I think it all started because I wouldn't let her play with the lotion.
As the days wore on the girls would get tired and just roll around in the sand.
Camryns few naps
We went and got "ice cream" (sorbet) all the time. Maddy was loving life.
Maddy loved to scoot on the boardwalk. People would stop and say how adorable she was. She is very dramatic with her scootering too, she throws her leg back and holds it there, it's just so cute!
By the time we left to come home the girls were beat. Eyes were blood shot and hair a mess, they were ready for a nice nap. I must say, the girls were great on the way to and home from the beach...trips with them are still exhausting and sleep is challenging, but the drives are getting better.
Until next year beach...we will miss you!























No comments:
Post a Comment