Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Misc. June



Maddy had Daisy the bear in June and she was supposed to teach Daisy something, take a picture, and report back to her Daisy troop.  Maddy taught Daisy how to be thoughtful and kind.   Here she is holding a bag of toys her and Camryn put together to give to Aunt Lisa's niece Emma. They are toys the girls no longer want or need.



Maddy pulled out her 2nd tooth.  I took this picture, then asked her to go to the bathroom and rinse her mouth, at which point she realized there was blood and freaked out!



We played with snapchat.  Although I still have no idea how to actually use the app I did figure out the fun filters and the girls and I had so much fun!












Camryn got a new bathing suit from Gammy and had to try it on immediately.  She picked this specific suit out.


Maddy had a bakery tour for Daisies and they learned all about the bakery and then got to decorate cookies and cupcakes!













No comments:

Post a Comment