Wow, today is March and I'm just now recapping January....
The girls are cute as ever (when they're not fighting). Maddy spends a great deal of time telling us how she's having the "worst day ever" because she's so bored. I'm not sure when she decided she had to be doing something 100% of the time, but man oh man, I'm exhausted and feel like we're never home so she'll just need to get over that. Between Daisy's, play dates with friends, swim lessons, gymnastics, and life in general I think it's safe to say we stay quite busy.
During those down times we do have, Maddy reads to Camryn.
And they find Waldo

We went out to dinner for Aunt Anna's Birthday. Mr. Link, smart man, bought the girls sticker books and play doh which entertained them during dinner!

Blurry Cams and goofy Matt.

Cams and Mr. Link

The birthday girl with her favorite nieces

Candy eye ball.

and pepper mustache. (we really are a classy bunch when we go out to dinner)


Aunt Anna is 29 now!!

Jeffy realizing him and Anna will be 30 next year.

Uncle Zach's happy he's only 27

and I'm just happy the girls are sitting on someone else's lap at the moment.

Mr. Link is as goofy as the rest of us.

Matt made the girls flower pancakes one morning.

Maddy's school had a skate night at the local ice rink. The girls did a great job. I didn't let go of the wall and the night ended with Maddy in tears because I never left the wall. I don't blame her, I'm kind of embarrassed for her as well, but I meant no harm. I really was just terrified I'd fall on my back and not be able to walk anymore, it's a legitimate fear, right!?


The girls went for a sleepover at Gammy's one night.


Camryn loves to take selfies with my phone.

Daddy helped them make a car out of a box.

Binx (Anna and Jeff's dog) met Cash, and is quite fond of him if I do say so myself.

My handsome boy.

The girls did a concert for us with Sydney.

And Camryn put beads in Sydney's hair.

Camryn playing with Gammy's glasses.

and Maddy.

My beautiful girl.

We went to a birthday party at the neighbors. We happened to have 3 birthday parties this same day...talk about hectic.


Maddy dressed up for animal print day at school.

Camryn drew this self portrait, and you see that little pig butt on the top left? perfect.

Maddy had a Daddy Daughter Masquerade Ball for Daisy's
Maddy's troop ready for their dance.
Maddy started writing in a diary. (this only lasted about 3 days). I think she just loved the fact that there was a lock on it.
Maddy had a field trip to the Building Museum in DC. On the ride home she fell asleep on her friends shoulder. It was really cute, but when the other kids noticed and mentioned to her she tried to play it off. It was adorable and she wasn't the only one to fall asleep so she definitely shouldn't be embarrassed. My sweet girl was just worn out!
Having fun at the Building Museum.
Maddy's class at the Building Museum.
Then there's Cams, who may seem worn out but will never succumb to it and somehow powers through.
Enjoying Ryan's birthday dinner in their pj's.
Playing Headbandz with Kiley
Coloring with Aunt Sabrina.
We all enjoyed coloring.
Cousins, minus Bryce, plus Aunt Sabrina hidden back there.
Me and the birthday boy.
Cash and Cooper are friends now. Cooper even let Cash chew on his bone!
Camryn isn't heavy enough to sit on these chairs (which are really cool chairs!) and her head falls through haha.
Maddy may be bored sometimes but Cash sure seems pooped, or he's just really missing Callie :(
Silly selfies again.
Eating breakfast at The Virginian in Vienna...yummmm




























No comments:
Post a Comment